LazyLawn Consumer Complaints Policy
A complaint is “An expression of dissatisfaction, oral and or written. Justified or not”
If you wish to register a complaint, you may contact us by:
Writing to: Evergreens (UK) LTD, Exton Block, Market Overton Ind. Est., Ironstone Lane, Market Overton, nr Oakham, Rutland LE15 7TP
Telephone us on 0800 023 2343
Email: [email protected]
- We aim to resolve your concerns, or any form of dissatisfaction, whenever possible, by close of business the next working day.
- If this is not possible we will acknowledge your complaint within five days of receipt.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint, keeping you informed of our progress, wherever possible.
- We will send a final response within eight weeks of receiving your complaint or any dissatisfaction you have shown.
The final response letter will detail one of the responses below:
- Acceptance of your complaint – offer redress.
- Offer redress without accepting your complaint.
- Reject your complaint and provide reasons given.
- In the unlikely event that we may not be able to solve your complaint within eight weeks we will send you a response detailing why we are not able to send a final response. You may refer to the Which? Trusted Trader Dispute Resolution Service on 02922 670040, if you are dissatisfied with our delay in solving your complaint.