LazyLawn Consumer Complaints Policy
A complaint is “An expression of dissatisfaction, oral and or written. Justified or not”
If you wish to register a complaint, you may contact us by:
Writing to: Evergreens (UK) LTD, Exton Block, Market Overton Ind. Est., Ironstone Lane, Market Overton, nr Oakham, Rutland LE15 7TP
Telephone us on 0800 023 2343
- We aim to resolve your concerns, or any form of dissatisfaction, whenever possible, by close of business the next working day.
- If this is not possible we will acknowledge your complaint within five days of receipt.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint, keeping you informed of our progress, wherever possible.
- We will send a final response within eight weeks of receiving your complaint or any dissatisfaction you have shown.
The final response letter will detail one of the responses below:
- Acceptance of your complaint – offer redress.
- Offer redress without accepting your complaint.
- Reject your complaint and provide reasons given.
- We will also advise, (if applicable i.e. Installation carried out and paid for on Consumer Finance Package) if you are still dissatisfied with our response you may refer your complaint to the Financial ombudsman, within six months of the date of your final response letter.
- In the unlikely event that we may not be able to solve your complaint within eight weeks we will send you a response detailing:
- Why we are not able to send a final response.
- We will advise you that you may refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service, if you are dissatisfied with our delay in solving your complaint.
- We will (where applicable), at all times provide assistance to the Financial Ombudsman Service, to resolve your complaint.