So how do you make your Mum - or your wife, on behalf of the kids - feel extra special this Mothering Sunday?
Flowers? The tried and trusted. Take her out for Sunday lunch? You and everyone else, so good luck with the hunt for a table!
So how about doing something that might cost a little more than flowers, or a trip to a restaurant, but will be much more long lasting than flowers or Sunday lunch? Like treating mum to a luxury artificial lawn in the garden?
Just think of the benefits:-
* A pristine lawn to admire throughout the year
* If she is a dog owner, no more worry about the family pet going out in the garden, running around the lawn, and coming back indoors covered in mud.
* How much a happier mum would she be if the children, or grandchildren, could play out on the lawn for hours on end, without causing her the grief of washing down mud-caked youngsters, and free of worrying about a heavy addition to the laundry basket!
* Easy to maintain throughout the year.
* And cost effective too (compared to natural grass over 15 years) - so helping make for a healthier family budget.
LazyLawn artificial grass surfaces are becoming an increasingly popular option for many family homes, and the reasons we have highlighted in this blog are just a few of the benefits.
So if you wanted to make a mum's life much more agreeable, why not consider a Mother's Day gift that will make her life so much easier!
Install a luscious looking synthetic lawn - and let mum know just how much you love and appreciate her!